Brand Name: FOXBC
Model Number: MWT
Hardness: HRC 90
Usage: External Turning Tool
Material: Tungsten Carbide
Blade Material: Tungsten Carbide
Arbor Material: Stainless Steel
Arbor Diameter: 10mm
Handle Material: Aluminium Alloy
Handle Diameter: 26mm
FOXBC Wood Turning Tool Carbide Insert Cutter with Aluminum Handle for woodworking Lathe Tools
- Carbide Insert Details: Allows maintain a sharp cutting edge for long time,which have multiple sides that can be rotated.When the tool dulls, simply rotate the tip for a fresh, clean cutting edge.
- Arbor Details: Square Stainless Steel, making them stronger, stiffer and less likely to roll than round shaft tools. Stainless steel will never rust and will last for years.
- Handle Details: Premium quality solid aluminum for balance, durability, and to last for years.Tools can be easily changed by loosening the two stainless steel set screws.
- Material of Blade: Tungsten Carbide
- Material of Arbor: Stainless Steel
- Material of Handle: Aluminium Alloy
- Hardness of Blade: HRC 90
- Length of Straight Arbor: 245mm
- Length of Swan Neck Arbor: 235mm
- Diameter of Arbor: 10mm
- Length of Handle: 280mm
- Diameter of Handle: 26mm
- Color of the Handle: Red/Blue
- Max Length: 20" telescopic wood turning tool
* The woodturning tool arbor and the handle are sold separately!
* From A. to G. is just a different Woodturning Tool Arbor without the handle!
* The color of the 280mm handle is red and blue!
6 Options Carbide Insert Cutter:
- Square Radius (11x11mm,R50)
- Square (11x11mm)
- Diamond Radius (10x28mm,R0.8)
- Diamond (10x30mm)
- Round (8.9mm)
- Round (12mm)
- Round (8.9mm & Swan Neck)
- Only 1 Piece Stainless Steel Bar - Square Radius (11x11mm,R50)
- Only 1 Piece Stainless Steel Bar - Square (11x11mm)
- Only 1 Piece Stainless Steel Bar - Diamond with Radius (10x28mm,R0.8)
- Only 1 Piece Stainless Steel Bar - Diamond (10x30mm)
- Only 1 Piece Stainless Steel Bar - Round (8.9mm)
- Only 1 Piece Stainless Steel Bar - Round (12mm)
- Only 1 Piece Stainless Steel Swan Neck Bar - Round (8.9mm)
- Only 1 piece 280mm handle(Blue/Red)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
CA PROP 65 WARNING
BE CAREFUL. Always wear eye and ear protection along with dust masks. Avoid using blades, bits while in loose clothing. Keep hands, body, clothing and hair away from the cutter. Do not remove safety guards, and be sure to always feed against the cutter rotation. Never use dull or damaged cutters. Disconnect power when changing blades or making adjustments, and always leave the power disconnected when not in use. Follow all safety recommendations of the power tool manufacturer. FOXBC Company assumes no responsibility for defects, damage, or injury (direct or indirect) caused by misuse, abuse, alteration or modification
of any product (including sharpening).
WARNING: Re-grinding of FOXBC products will produce dust of potentially hazardous ingredients. Always read and follow owner’s safety manual of all power machinery before using bits. Always use eye protection while using this or any carbide cutting product.
WARNING: FOXBC products can expose you to chemicals including lead and/or cobalt, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to http://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
WARNING: Drilling, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a ubstance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to http://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
You may also like
Our goal is to help woodworkers and artisans across the world to get their most affordable and top quality replacement parts.
Try It Risk-Free!
Backed by a 100% money back guarantee, you have nothing to lose!
Warranty - Promise
100% Satisfaction Guarantee! If for ANY reason you are not satisfied with this item, you may return it within 30 days for a full refund or replacement.
So why wait? Order Yours Today and Get Your Planer & Jointer or Band Saw on the Right Track!