Bi-Metal band saw blades 82" X 1/2" X 24 TPI X 0.025"
• 8% Cobalt Content For Added Durability & Wear
• Rc 65-67 Tooth Hardness For Increased Wear Resistance
• Alloy Steel Backer for Fatigue Resistance
• Unique welding technique :strong and smoother welding point
• For all vertical, stationary, floor standing 2-wheel band saws
• Ideal designed to tackle soft/non-ferrous metals including aluminum, copper, lead, zinc and tin and nickle based alloys. However, it's also sharp and diverse enough to handle some hard plastics and most wood based projects.
• Package: 1PC
The blades teeth were constructed with a triple-tempered high speed cobalt steel (M42) and possess an alloy steel backing strip for fatigue resistance. Ultimately, this blade offers high precision accuracy with long-term durability.
• 12/16TPI, 14/18TPI are suitable for cutting tube and profile (OD less than 20mm)
• 8/12TPI is suitable for cutting tube and profile (OD: 40-150mm),
• 6TPI is suitable for cutting solid bars
• 14tpi is suitable for cutting thin pipe tube profiles etc
• 14tpi is fixed teeth profile, teeth distance is 1.8mm per teeth
• Shop for other TPI for sale
The number of TPI defines the pitch of the blade and can vary from 1 to 32 TPI.On some bandsaw blades there are different pitches on the same bladereferred to as Vari-Pitch. TPI is measured from gullet to gullet, not tooth tip totooth tip – this is known as pitch.
The general rule of thumb is:
• For wood and soft materials aim for 3 – 6 teeth in the workpiece.
• For metals and harder materials aim for 6 – 24 teeth in the workpiece.
Some things to note:
• Too few teeth may straddle the work and break teeth.
• Too many teeth can cause gullet overload and strip teeth.
Band Saw blades are constructed with superior metal to resist heat buildup, runs cooler for a longer blade life. The bond between the backer and cutting edge is significantly improved, sharp edges and strengthened for a long-lasting blade.
Each band saw blade is 100% inspected for bend strength and hardness.
Bandsaw Blade Selection Resources (how to select)
- Lengths and Widths,
- Band Saw How-Tos,
- Teeth per Inch(TPI)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
CA PROP 65 WARNING
BE CAREFUL. Always wear eye and ear protection along with dust masks. Avoid using blades, bits while in loose clothing. Keep hands, body, clothing and hair away from the cutter. Do not remove safety guards, and be sure to always feed against the cutter rotation. Never use dull or damaged cutters. Disconnect power when changing blades or making adjustments, and always leave the power disconnected when not in use. Follow all safety recommendations of the power tool manufacturer. FOXBC Company assumes no responsibility for defects, damage, or injury (direct or indirect) caused by misuse, abuse, alteration or modification
of any product (including sharpening).
WARNING: Re-grinding of FOXBC products will produce dust of potentially hazardous ingredients. Always read and follow owner’s safety manual of all power machinery before using bits. Always use eye protection while using this or any carbide cutting product.
WARNING: FOXBC products can expose you to chemicals including lead and/or cobalt, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to http://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
WARNING: Drilling, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a ubstance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to http://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
You may also like
Our goal is to help woodworkers and artisans across the world to get their most affordable and top quality replacement parts.
Try It Risk-Free!
Backed by a 100% money back guarantee, you have nothing to lose!
Warranty - Promise
100% Satisfaction Guarantee! If for ANY reason you are not satisfied with this item, you may return it within 30 days for a full refund or replacement.
So why wait? Order Yours Today and Get Your Planer & Jointer or Band Saw on the Right Track!