DIY Supplies: Woodworking
Model Number: Table Set Up Bars
Application: Wood Working Tool
- Set Up Bars come in a portable case with 1/8", 3/16", 1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 7/16" & 1/2" bars
- The step on the top edge of each bar acts as a gauge to test the depth of your completed cuts
- Bars are made from a soft aluminum which is designed to prevent damage to your router bit or saw blade if contact is made during setup
- Unique design straddles the Router Bit or saw blade to allow for more precise height adjustment
- Step on the top edge of each setup bar acts as a gauge to test the depth of your completed cuts
- Step on the end of each setup bar used to test the fence depth of a table saw blade or Router Bit
- Made from a soft aluminum designed to prevent damage to your Router Bit or saw blade if contact is made during setup
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
CA PROP 65 WARNING
BE CAREFUL. Always wear eye and ear protection along with dust masks. Avoid using blades, bits while in loose clothing. Keep hands, body, clothing and hair away from the cutter. Do not remove safety guards, and be sure to always feed against the cutter rotation. Never use dull or damaged cutters. Disconnect power when changing blades or making adjustments, and always leave the power disconnected when not in use. Follow all safety recommendations of the power tool manufacturer. FOXBC Company assumes no responsibility for defects, damage, or injury (direct or indirect) caused by misuse, abuse, alteration or modification
of any product (including sharpening).
WARNING: Re-grinding of FOXBC products will produce dust of potentially hazardous ingredients. Always read and follow owner’s safety manual of all power machinery before using bits. Always use eye protection while using this or any carbide cutting product.
WARNING: FOXBC products can expose you to chemicals including lead and/or cobalt, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to http://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
WARNING: Drilling, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a ubstance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to http://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
You may also like
Our goal is to help woodworkers and artisans across the world to get their most affordable and top quality replacement parts.
Try It Risk-Free!
Backed by a 100% money back guarantee, you have nothing to lose!
Warranty - Promise
100% Satisfaction Guarantee! If for ANY reason you are not satisfied with this item, you may return it within 30 days for a full refund or replacement.
So why wait? Order Yours Today and Get Your Planer & Jointer or Band Saw on the Right Track!