DIY Supplies: Woodworking
Material: Carbon Steel
Handle Style: Straight
Plier Style: German
Application: Multi Functional
Model Number: 10 Ton Hydraulic Wire Crimper
Type: Plastic Nippers
- [Durable Materials] - Made of durable material with high strength and good toughness. When the pressure reaches the maximum value, just turn the hydraulic oil return button, it will release automatically to prevent over pressure
- [Crimping Dies Size] - Comes with crimping dies for 12 AWG, 10 AWG, 9 AWG, 8 AWG, 6 AWG, 4 AWG, 2 AWG, 1 AWG and 2/0 AWG cables
- [Easy to use] - On/Off control for fast operation, easy crimping and arm retraction when crimping aluminum or copper wire. The C-style head makes side entry easier to change the dies
- [Wide Application] - Equipped with 8 sets of the crimping dies and it is specialty, professional pliers designed for the crimping of copper, aluminum, various metals, as well as types cable wiring and butt connectors
- [Easy to Carry] - Comes with a durable yellow plastic box, which makes it portable to carry and compact to store
- More convenient and secure crimping operations
- 10 tons maximum crimping power
- 9 sets of the largest hexagon crimping dies
- Dies are made of hardened steel with chrome finish, Tool free for changing dies quickly
- Crimps strong>AWG 12 to 2/0 size aluminum and copper wire
- On/off knob for fast tool operation.
- 8" Long comfortable grips.
- Comes with a durable plastic case
- Max pressure: 10 Ton
- Stroke Capacity: 10mm
- 9x dies: 4, 6, 8, 10, 16, 25, 35, 50, 70mm2
- Case dimension: 13 3/4"L x 6 1/4"D x 3 1/4"H
- Total weight: 6 lbs
- 1x 10-ton crimper
- 1x plastic case
- 9x dies
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
CA PROP 65 WARNING
BE CAREFUL. Always wear eye and ear protection along with dust masks. Avoid using blades, bits while in loose clothing. Keep hands, body, clothing and hair away from the cutter. Do not remove safety guards, and be sure to always feed against the cutter rotation. Never use dull or damaged cutters. Disconnect power when changing blades or making adjustments, and always leave the power disconnected when not in use. Follow all safety recommendations of the power tool manufacturer. FOXBC Company assumes no responsibility for defects, damage, or injury (direct or indirect) caused by misuse, abuse, alteration or modification
of any product (including sharpening).
WARNING: Re-grinding of FOXBC products will produce dust of potentially hazardous ingredients. Always read and follow owner’s safety manual of all power machinery before using bits. Always use eye protection while using this or any carbide cutting product.
WARNING: FOXBC products can expose you to chemicals including lead and/or cobalt, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to http://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
WARNING: Drilling, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a ubstance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to http://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Our goal is to help woodworkers and artisans across the world to get their most affordable and top quality replacement parts.
Try It Risk-Free!
Backed by a 100% money back guarantee, you have nothing to lose!
Warranty - Promise
100% Satisfaction Guarantee! If for ANY reason you are not satisfied with this item, you may return it within 30 days for a full refund or replacement.
So why wait? Order Yours Today and Get Your Planer & Jointer or Band Saw on the Right Track!